Thursday, April 4, 2019

Yes, More About My Teeth

Ok. My first blog, as well as the second, were rather scattered thought and over excitement for what the Pissibility of the Near Furure holds. I Believe, my overall health WILL improve, once this poison is eradicated from my body.

With more research into my Actual Situation, I have a better idea of how to ask what it is I am asking for. Fiirstly, I want to Thank those who pushed, and helped to get me this far. I'll not list names, Each know who they are. 

I wanted a Bit more specific information, so I can put together my ideas, and, see who would be interested in what. I now know, the dentures will be around $418 top, $418 bottom. My dentist is doing the dentures, starting 6 weeks After I have the extraction. My Only regret, is, I didn't get it done in the winter. But, once done, I Believe, I'll be Even More "Human" again.

I know, I'll pay All Labs, 100% of fees. Extraction, I still don't know, how much the fees will be, not Even a ballpark figure. It will be surgical, due to other health conditions. And, the surgeon's fees, differ from My dentist. 

One question I keep encountering is "don't you have medicaid? Why not" 

I can only say No. And, I've Been trying to get medicaid for about 5 years,... with Zero approval. It IS a Personal issue, and, I  AM looking into a "change of venue"... as, it isn't at the higher levels, but, I can't even go higher, due to conflict of interest. That IS the law. 

I am a pool shooter, so, my First thought, pool tournament. My question is, Would people come out to play? Would a Trophy suffice as opposed to cash for winning? 

Should I set up an account, to deposit any monies into, for the dentist And Surgeon? A family member mentioned a "go-fund-me" page. I know Nothing about how they work, nor, how to set it up. 

I also am willing to auction paintings, my own art. Or, create items. I make photo albums, and books of All kinds. I make cards and stationary sets. I do vinyl work - on Any surface. 

I'm just curious, how to best set up Something. To Get dental coverage, would require 2 years of $50/month payments, so an extraction would only cost me 50%, and replacements, I would pay 75%. Well, that isn't going to work. I don't have 2 years to pay That, Then, pay half or more for the procedure. I don't dare Push waiting for 2 years.

So. I guess, I'm wondering, Anyone who May help out, donate, what have you... what would YOU be most comfortable doing. This isn't a small request... that, I know. But, it IS Necessary.

Thank you for your time

Sincerely 

Billie

No comments:

Post a Comment